It’s been a while since I posted these, so here you go. 😀
- plush fredbird – good thing it wasn’t “lush” fredbird…
- play in a skirt – gotta wonder what they’re wanting to play
- find how to learn to speak slowly – dude, I’m definitely not the person to ask
- The Unanswered Prayers – maybe Dave Barry is doing some research on a name for a new rock band?
- wash boring identify – I’m at a loss as to what the heck these folks were trying to find
- Zac devised a shortcut – I hope these folks figured out that Zac’s shortcut wasn’t all it was cracked up to be
AND my favorite…
- ten test tube experiement answers – from a student at the University of Louisville, KY, which came just a few minutes after I had blogged about the ten test tube experiment I did when I was in college.
I continue to receive multiple visits from folks wanting to know how to properly address two married doctors. Because this seems to be quite the popular topic, I feel the need to once again provide a link for those inquiring minds who want to know. http://www.emilypost.com/etiquette/everyday/forms_of_address.htm