It’s been a while since I posted any of these… I’ve been tracking the search terms, but I haven’t really been in the mood to provide commentary. Lucky for you, tonight I was in a more catty mood than usual, so here you go – enjoy!
Cartoon of a monkey on a rope – I don’t have any cartoons, but I do have a funny story about math problem…
- math world problem with a monkey on a rope – ah, so you can’t solve it, either
- pink Cardinals purse – why would someone want a pink Cardinals purse when they could be a *true* fan and get a red one…
- farside cartoons following directions – I didn’t know cartoons could follow directions… Well, except for those of the cartoonist.
- wash boring pictures – does washing them make them less boring?
- SLIPKNOT MADE DOLLARS 2006 – I thought the federal reserve made dollars…
- list of random search terms – you’ve most certainly come to the right place!
- random search terms testing – will there be official grades issued regarding the randomness of the search terms once testing is completed?
- HCL burns – it does? I had no idea!
- “the balloons in my car” – what am I supposed to know about the balloons in your car?
- Laura’s cow is boring – You obviously either have me confused with a different Laura, or you haven’t met my cow…